Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Stitch Fix

A while back, I did an internet search about how to choose my clothing. I used to be good at choosing stylish clothes, but I was 10 lbs. lighter, too! So I read a blog post about Stitch Fix (sorry -- I can't remember who wrote it). After some time deciding, I gave it a go.

Well, my 5 pieces arrived and I have to say, I really liked all but one. Really?

I didn't know what to expect, but found myself falling in love with Stitch Fix.

Each piece was hand-picked especially for my by my own personal stylist. What?

So now, I'm a Stitch Fixer for as long as they're around. I hate shopping for myself! I can't stand to look at myself in those dressing room mirrors, & if I don't try on the items in the store, I get home and feel like I have to keep them because it's too much trouble & too far to go to take them back!

They do charge a $20 stylist's fee, but if you keep your items, it is credited toward your purchase. You can check out online, and if you decide not to keep something, they include a mailing bag (postage paid).

I haven't convinced myself it's a good idea to sign up for a monthly "fix" yet, but I love the flexibility they offer to schedule one when it's convenient for me. It can't get better than that, except maybe for them to do a Kids' Stitch Fix. Ha!

So here's a link, if you want to check out what they have to offer: http://stitchfix.com/sign_up?referrer_id=3037473

You won't be sorry -- this is awesomeness in the making fixing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input. Every opinion counts. Have a great day!